Manumed activeComfort wrist support with stabilising rod
- Provides stabilisation, relief and pain reduction
- Supple border prevents constriction
- high elasticity, especially in the thumb area
Manumed active: Comfort wrist support for soft tissue compression with a stabilizing rod
Manumed active is a support with a compressive action that stabilises the wrist. Uniting compressive knitted fabric, a hand splint and an additional strap, the support provides stabilisation, relief and can reduce pain. The supple border prevents constriction. One of the benefits of the Manumed active comfort wrist support is its high elasticity in the thumb area– this optimised comfort zone enables it to mould itself to the body. Manumed active can be used for all indications in which support of the wrist by a strengthening or pad is necessary, such as: wrist injuries e.g. sprains, distorsions, osteoarthritis of the wrist, tenosynovitis (tendovaginitis) or for a sense of instability in the wrist.
Besides stabilising the wrist, the compressive knitted fabric of the Manumed active also helps reduce swelling and improve proprioception. This in turn promotes the body's own guidance and stability of the joint.
The strap on the Manumed active comfort wrist support has an extra-large opening. This enables the strap to be positioned correctly, while relieving strain on the outside of the wrist. The included donning aid makes it easier to put it on.
The anatomically pre-moulded hand splint has the ideal size and also effectively promotes stabilisation. An additional benefit is provided by the materials: the special combination of high-tech fibres and natural eucalyptus fibres makes the Manumed active particularly soft to the skin. Moisture is drawn away from the surface of the skin and odours are inhibited by the Clima Fresh technology.
- Stabilisation of the wrist due to compressive fabric and volar splint
- Reduction of movement-related pain due to stabilisation of the wrist
- Improved blood flow to the soft tissue areas due to compressive garment → Reduction of swelling and haematoma
Wrist compression bandages.
- Wrist injuries, e.g. sprains, distortions
- Irritative conditions (post-traumatic, post-operative, rheumatic)
- Osteoarthrosis of the wrist
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Paralgesia and circulatory disorders of the forearm or hand (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues outside the area of use