Stabilisation of the wrist due to compressive fabric and volar splint
Reduction of movement-related pain due to stabilisation of the wrist
Improved blood flow to the soft tissue areas due to compressive garment → Reduction of swelling and haematoma
Wrist compression bandages
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane
Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. The splint must
be removed before washing. We recommend using a laundry bag. Fabric
softeners, fats, oils, lotions, ointments and soap residues can affect the
material, hinder the Clima Comfort effect and cause skin irritations.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wrist injuries, e.g. sprains, distortions
- Irritative conditions (post-traumatic, post-operative, rheumatic)
- Osteoarthrosis of the wrist
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Paralgesia and circulatory disorders of the forearm or hand (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues outside the area of use