The compressive fabric and silicone inserts have a massage effect which promotes circulation and therefore assists with rapid resorption of haematomas and oedemas.
The support improves proprioception and aids muscular support (stabilisation of the ankle).
Bandages for ankle soft tissue compression
- Slight instability of the ankle joint
- Sprains and distorsions
- Joint effusions and swellings due to arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Chronic, postoperative and post-traumatic inflammation
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use