The compressive fabric and silicone inserts have a massage effect which promotes circulation and therefore assists with rapid resorption of haematomas and oedemas.
The support improves proprioception and aids muscular support (stabilisation of the ankle).
Bandages for ankle soft tissue compression
The support is designed to fit comfortably and may be worn all day. It should be removed during prolonged periods of inactivity (e.g. sitting for a long time or a long car drive, sleeping).
If you suffer excessive pain or discomfort during wear, please take off the product immediately and seek medical advice.
The support is suitable for use in water. After use, please rinse thoroughly.
Polyamide, polyester, elastane, viscose
Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Slight instability of the ankle joint
- Sprains and distorsions
- Joint effusions and swellings due to arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Chronic, postoperative and post-traumatic inflammation
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use