3-fold modular orthosis for functional supply of ankle injuries
Levamed stabili-tri is an ankle orthesis made of knitted fabric with
stabilisation element and strap system for phased mobilisation. It is
exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the ankle joint and only on
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
Modular design supports functional treatment
Adaptable to the three healing phases - for safe and reliable treatment and mobilisation of the patient
Talus lock tongue reduces anterior talar shift
Medial stabilising element gives support and relieves stresses on the lateral side of the foot
Stabilising strap guides the foot in gentle pronation and supports the healing process
Compressive knit improves proprioception and promotes more rapid absorption of haematomas and oedema
Ankle joint orthoses for mobilisation in defined position, dismountable
Polyamide, polyester, elastane
Hook and loop fastener should be closed for washing. Fabric softeners, fats, oils, lotions, ointments and soap residues can affect the material, hinder the climate comfort effect and cause skin irritations.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
Do not bleach.
Leave to dry naturally.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
- Ankle sprains (grades 2 to 3)
- Chronic instability of the talocrural and subtalar joints
- Postoperative care after surgery on the ligamentous apparatus of the ankle joint
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
You will find more promotional materials for medi products or health topics in our service section.Order for promotional materials