New fabric technology to allow easy donning and wearing comfort with tried-and-tested stability.
Optimised Comfort Zone with rippled structure and diamond-shaped centre for increased user comfort in the hollow of the knee.
Integrated silicone pad with a 3D profile for a gentle massage.
Noticeably lower pressure on the kneecap thanks to the open border of the patella silicon ring.
Integrated silicone dots for a firm hold.
The support can in principle be worn throughout the day. This must depend on how comfortable the wearer is. Moreover, the knee may not be bent by more than 70° when sitting. The support should be removed for long breaks (e.g. long periods sitting, long drives or sleeping).
If you suffer excessive pain or discomfort during wear, please take off the product immediately and contact your doctor or specialised shop.
The support is suitable for use in water. After use, please rinse thoroughly.
Polyamide, polyester, elastane, viscose
The silicone ring does not need to be removed before washing. Fabric softener, fats, oils and ointments can attack the material and the Clima Comfort Effect can be impaired. Soap residues can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- All indications requiring soft tissue compression with local pads in the area of the patella, such as:
- Slight instability of the knee joint
- Articular effusions and swellings
- Chronic, postoperative and posttraumatic inflammation
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Patello femoral pain syndrome
- No general side effects are known. However, if supports (or similar aids) are too tight, local pressure effects or constriction of blood vessels or nerves may occur in individuals. If you have any of the following complaints please consult your doctor before using the brace:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening).
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes, varicose veins).
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use.
- Any combination with other products (e.g. compression stockings) must be discussed in advance with the responsible doctor.