Genumedi® support with 3D silicone pad
Genumedi® is a knee support for soft tissue compression. Thanks to the ingenious knitting technology, it consists of a firm, compressive material. This gives the joint [https://www.medi.de/gesundheit/koerper/gelenke/] the required stability, yet is still easy to put on. The soft Comfort Zone with its rippled structure and diamond centre in the hollow of the knee provides the necessary comfort in wear, also when moving around. Thanks to the open border of the patella silicone ring, the pressure on the kneecap is noticeably lower.
Genumedi® is suitable for all indications, for which soft tissue compression with local compression pad(s) int he area of the patella is necessary. Such as:
The 3D silicone pad integrated in the bandage facilitates the reduction of swelling (oedema, haematomas). A silicone dot coating and the firm connection with the knitted fabric and lateral rod material (non-slip) lead to an optimum slip-resistance of the Genumedi® knee bandage. The unique knitting technology in the region of the hollow of the knee prevents painful constriction. Because of the special combination of high-tech fibres and natural eucalyptus fibres, the Genumedi® knee bandage is gentle on the skin.
Thanks to Clima Comfort* and Clima Fresh, the bandage convinces with its high breathability and antibacterial fibre technology to inhibit odours. Thus, the bandage is not just suitable in everyday life, but also during increased physical activity.
The Genumedi® knee bandage is available in many variants and sizes: Genumedi®, Genumedi® extra wide for larger thighs, Genumedi® made to measure - all available in the colours sand or silver. Genumedi® and Genumedi® extra wide with a topband in the colour silver is also available in oversizes.
* Scientifically tested by the French Institut IFTH. The test result shows that Clima Comfort technology from medi guarantees climate exchange between the skin and the garment. medi achieved an outstanding total score with 11 out of 12 points.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
- NEW Comfort Zone with rippled structure for a higher level of comfort in the hollow of the knee
- NEW knitting technique for easy donning and high wearing comfort with established stability
- NEW From spring 2021 also available in size 8
- Perceptibly decreases pressure on the kneecap due to the open enclosure of the patellar silicone ring.
- Optimal anti-slip feature: silicone dot coating and secure connection between the knitted fabric and lateral splint material (non-slip).
- Optimal comfort is ensured via the high-quality knitting technique used on the section in the hollow of the knee (no painful constriction).
- No cutting-in of the ends of the bandage thanks to the unique knitting technique (medi Soft Edge).
- medi Comfort Zone with rippled structure for a higher level of comfort in the hollow of the knee
- 3D silicone pad
- Soft on the skin, thanks to a special hybrid fabric created from high-tech fibre and natural eucalyptus fibre
Knee bandages for soft tissue compression.
All indications requiring soft tissue compression with local pads in the area of the patella, such as:
- Slight instability of the knee joint
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Patello femoral pain syndrome