The compressive knitted fabric and silicone insert exert a massage effect which promotes the healing process
Specific areas of pressure to reduce pain and relieve tension at the tendon inserts
Elbow compression bandages with pad(s)
- Epicondylitis (e.g. tennis or golfer`s elbow)
- Articular effusions and swellings
- Chronic, postoperative and postttraumatic inflammation
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the arms (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
Epicomed instructions for use 4.17 MB
How to use our Epicomed elbow supports. Date of issue: until January 2019.
Epicomed instructions for use
How to use our Epicomed elbow supports with silicone pads. Date of issue: from January 2019.
medi shoulder and elbow range
Epicomed-instructions.pdf 1.34 MB