Epicomed® support for soft tissue compression at the elbow with 3D silicone pads
The Epicomed® comfort elbow support can reduce pain and swelling at the elbow due to the integrated 3D silicone pads. The removable strap allows an individual pressure adjustment to be made. With its particularly long upper arm, the support fits like a second skin. Epicomed®’s broad, flexible border ensures that the connective tissues are reliably covered.
The Epicomed® elbow support can be worn when soft tissue compression with profile pads is required at the elbow. This is the case for golfer's elbow (epicondylopathia humeri radialis) or tennis elbow (epicondylopathia humeri ulnaris). In addition, Epicomed® provides support in case of osteoarthritis or arthritis of the elbow joint.
Epicomed® stabilises the joint and thus ensures long-term relief. Moreover, due to the compressive knitted fabric, the elbow support with pad can improve proprioception and contribute to the guidance and stabilisation of the joint.
The Epicomed® comfort elbow support with pads is characterised by its innovative comfort-knit with anatomically correct fit and supple borders: the Comfort Zone thus moulds itself elastically to the arm and increases wearing comfort, also in the sensitive flexor regions. The combination of the soft 3D silicone pad and high-tech and natural eucalyptus fibres is also kind to the skin.
The Epicomed® elbow support has the tried and tested Clima Comfort* function. The support is comfortable to wear thanks to the modern fibre technology, which wicks moisture away from the skin’s surface quickly and ensures a high level of breathability.
* Scientifically tested by the French Institut IFTH. The test result shows that Clima Comfort technology from medi guarantees climate exchange between the skin and the garment. medi achieved an outstanding total score with 11 out of 12 points.
- This is supported by your health insurance
- Prescribed by a doctor
- Broad, flexible border for a secure and pleasant fit
- Removable strap for individual pressure regulation
- Innovative comfort knit fabric with a fit that moulds to the body and supple borders
- medi Comfort Zone: Soft, fine and elastic to elicit significantly more comfort, even in the sensitive joint areas
- Extra length in the upper arm to cover soft connective tissue
- 3D silicone pad
- Natural eucalyptus fibre supports moisture management and is soft on the skin
Elbow compression bandages with pad(s).
All indications in which soft tissue compression with profile pads at the elbow is necessary, such as:
- Epicondylitis (e.g. tennis or golfer`s elbow)
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis