Customisable, adjustable, compression garment for additional compression of the foot
The circaid pac band provides additional compression for the foot for moderate to severe edema. The ankle foot wrap can be individually customised to the patient's measurements, even if the circumference reduces during the decongestion phase.
It is recommended to always wear the circaid pac band in combination with a lower leg garment (e.g. circaid juxtacures) and for optimum wearing comfort on top of the circaid compression anklet.
- Additional compression to the foot with mild to severe tendency for oedema
- Targets the arch of the foot and around the malleoli
- Can be trimmed to fit almost every foot shape
- Easy handling
- Lightweight and breathable material
- Available in standard and large
- Bilateral use (left or right foot)
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the foot and ankle for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
- other forms of oedema
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Venous Stasis Ulcer
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- hlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- • Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- • Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- • Intolerance to material(s)
- • Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure
Instructions circaid® power added compression™ (pac band™)
How to use our circaid® power added compression™ (pac band™). Date of issue: from November 2020.