Adjustable compression garment for legs affected by lymphatic disorders
The circaid juxtafit essentials leg garment is an adjustable compression device for optimising and maintaining therapy results achieved in the decongestion phase. With a high wall-stability it offers optimum compression for mild to severe lymphoedema. Thanks to the integrated Built-in-Pressure System (BPS) the required compression range can be set precisely as well as controled and re-adjusted at any time. Its easy donning and doffing makes circaid juxtafit an alternative for those patients who have challenges with the established flat knitted compression stockings in the maintenance phase of leg lymphoedema.
(1) Mosti G et al. Adjustable compression wrap devices are cheaper and more effective than inelastic Bandages for venous leg ulcer healing. A Multicentric Italian Randomized Clinical Experience. Phlebology 2019. DOI: 10.1177/0268355519858439; Epub ahead of print.
(2) Stather PW et al. Review of adjustable velcro wrap devices for venous ulceration. In Wound J 2019. DOI: 10.1111/iwj.13116; Epub ahead of print.
(3) Lymphoedema Framework. Best Practice for the Management of Lymphoedema.International consensus. London: MEP Ltd, 2006.
(4) Protz K et al. Comparison of handling, pressure and wearing comfort of different compression edvices for decongestion therapy. Veins and Lymphatics 2018;7:7989:137-138.
• Easy handling – simple donning and doffing
• circaid Built-In-Pressure System (BPS): adjustable, measurable and re-adjustable compression
• Re-adjustability of the individual bands avoids pressure loss and thus sliding down of the garment (1,2)
• Breathe-O-Prene: breathable and inelastic material with high wall-stability for high working pressure
• Latex-free, odour-inhibiting material with anti-bacterial effect
• Features for upper leg: Smooth material in the back of the knee – for more wearing comfort
• Also available as made-to-measure
• Twelve month lifespan
• Offering an alternative therapy solution for patients who are not able to apply or tolerate compression stockings
• Compression therapy – essential part of the complex lymphoedema therapy(3)
• Increased patient-adherence: 94.6 % of the users experience the wearing comfort as pleasant (4)
• Increased mobility: possibility of wearing regular footwear (4)
• Easy handling allows for self-management of the patient
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the leg for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
circaid juxtafit essentials lower leg:
circaid juxtafit essentials upper leg with knee:
- other forms of oedema
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Venous Stasis Ulcer
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure
Instructions circaid® juxtafit® essentials lower leg
How to use our circaid® juxtafit® essentials lower leg. Date of issue: from November 2020.
Instructions circaid® juxtafit® essentials upper leg with knee
How to use our circaid® juxtafit® essentials upper leg with knee. Date of issue: from November 2020.