circaid® juxtafit® essentials gloveAdditional compression for the hand and fingers.
- Compresses the hand including fingers
- Simple handling ideal for self-management
- Different styles available
Adjustable made-to-measure compression garment for the hand and the fingers
The circaid juxtafit essentials glove wrap provides additional compression for the hand including the fingers. Due to the individual bands it is easy to handle and is therefore ideal for self-management. To guarantee an optimum fit and matching the individual requirements it is available as made-to-measure and in different variants also with dorsum strap for additional compression of the dorsum of the hand.
circaid® juxtafit® essentials glove is available in the following options:
- Glove with sewed-on dorsum strap
- Glove with separate dorsum strap
- Open palm glove
- Open palm glove with sewed-on dorsum strap
It is recommended to always wear the circaid juxtafit essentials glove in combination with a circaid arm garment (e.g. circaid juxtafit).
- Compresses the hand, including fingers
- Easy handling
- Includes a removal band to make removal easier
- Available as made-to-measure for optimum fit
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the hand for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
- other forms of oedema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure