Othopaedic support fot he thumb saddle joint
Rhizomed is a thumb brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the thumb joint and only on unbroken skin.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
Stabilisation of the thumb saddle joint and basal thumb joint
Reduction of movement-related pain due to stabilisation of the thumb joints
Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- All indications in which an immobilization of the basal- and saddle thumb joint is necessary, such as:
- Rupture of the ulnar lateral ligament
- Irritations of the basal thumb joint and thumb saddle joint (nonsurgical, posttraumatic, postoperative, e.g.gamekeeper´s thumb)
- Postoperative immobilisation
You will find more promotional materials for medi products or health topics in our service section.Order for promotional materials