Thumb brace for the basal and saddle thumb joint
The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the thumb area and only on intact skin.
- Made of skin-friendly and durable cotton-lycra material.
- Mouldable aluminium splint.
Thumb brace for immobilising the saddle joint and / or metacarpophalangeal joint.
All indications in which an immobilization of the basal- and saddle thumb joint is necessary, such as:
- Ligament injuries (ski thumb)
- Irritations of the thumb joint
- Instable capsule/ligament system which requires cast immobilisation