Breathable, elastic and light material, and anatomically-shaped knit
Anatomically-shaped silicone pads for effective pressure relief and stabilisation
Increased comfort by using softer material in the flexion area
Bandages for ankle soft tissue compression
Polyamide, Elastane, Polyester
Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Slight instability of the ankle joint
- Sprains and distorsions
- Joint effusions and swellings due to arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Chronic, postoperative and posttraumatic inflammation
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
See our FAQ page for more help and information