Stocking for clinical compression.
In the case of immobile, bed-ridden patients, it is important to keep the patient as comfortable as possible as well as providing thrombosis prophylaxis. medi has developed the solution for this: mediven thrombexin 21.
Anatomically knitted stocking with an exactly defined pressure gradient for differentiated physical thrombosis prophylaxis
Simple handling and saving of time take the pressure off nursing staff and optimise patient care
Colour coded size system for quick and simple selection of the stocking size
Increased compliance thanks to high elasticity and the specially soft, skin friendly and active breathing knit
High efficiency thanks to multiple use
With a pressure of 21 mmHg at the ankle for patients with a higher risk of thrombosis
- Upper thigh-length stocking
18% elastane, 82% polyamide
- Physical thrombosis prophylaxis for partially immobile patients, pre-, intra and post-operative
- Patients with a history of deep venous thrombosis
- Immobile patients with a higher risk of thrombosis
- Prevention of oedema and haematoma of partially immobile patients
- Bedridden patients with venous disorders