Exceptionally transparent sheer stockings which is not distinguishable from fashion stockings
Extra soft and gentle on the skin for all day wearing comfort
Available in different styles
44% elastane, 56% polyamide
Wash stockings separately or together with similar coloured fabrics. Do not use bleaching agents or softeners – please use detergents for woollens. Rinse stockings several times afterwards!
After washing please hang your stocking up to dry or spin dry immediately – using the delicate wash setting. Do not leave lying moist on or in a towel. Do not leave to dry on heaters or in direct sunlight.
medi stockings are not to be cleaned chemically, either with spot removers or using benzene.
Do not use chlorine bleach
Tumble dry at low setting
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
- Varicose veins
- Primary or secondary varicosis
- Varicose veins in pregnancy
- Supporting sclerotherapy
- After varicose vein surgery
- Chronic venous disorders: C0 to C2 according to CEAP
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Thrombophlebitis (superficial) or condition after healed phlebitis
Medical compression garments
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- +49 921 912-0
- +49 921 912-783