Positionung cushion for immobilisation of the shoulder
medi SLK 90 is a shoulder luxation pillow. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
Allows positioning of the shoulder at 90° to the frontal plane releasing the posterior capsule to optimum position
Shoulder joint orthoses for immobilization and relief
PU foam, Polyamide
The product should not be worn in water. Hook and loop fastener should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- All indications requiring immobilization of the shoulder joint in abduction and external rotation, such as:
- Nonsurgical treatment after first-time anterior shoulder dislocation
- Postoperative immobilisation after posterior shoulder stabilisation, anterior capsule release and latissimus dorsi transfer
- Nonsurgical use following traumatic posterior shoulder dislocation with reversed Bankart lesion
- Postoperative treatment following multidirectional instability
- Hooked posterior shoulder luxation
- Shoulder instability in combination with M. Parkinson
medi SLK 90 instructions for use 2.71 MB
How to use our medi SLK 90 shoulder abduction pillow. Date of issue: until february 2019.
medi SLK 90 instructions for use
How to use our medi SLK 90 shoulder abduction pillow. Date of issue: from february 2019.
medi shoulder and elbow range
medi-SLK-90-instructions.pdf 1.17 MB