Positionung cushion for immobilisation of the shoulder
medi SLK 90 is a shoulder luxation pillow. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
Allows positioning of the shoulder at 90° to the frontal plane releasing the posterior capsule to optimum position
Shoulder joint orthoses for immobilization and relief
PU foam, Polyamide
- All indications requiring immobilization of the shoulder joint in abduction and external rotation, such as:
- Nonsurgical treatment after first-time anterior shoulder dislocation
- Postoperative immobilisation after posterior shoulder stabilisation, anterior capsule release and latissimus dorsi transfer
- Nonsurgical use following traumatic posterior shoulder dislocation with reversed Bankart lesion
- Postoperative treatment following multidirectional instability
- Hooked posterior shoulder luxation
- Shoulder instability in combination with M. Parkinson
medi SLK 90 instructions for use 2.71 MB
How to use our medi SLK 90 shoulder abduction pillow. Date of issue: until february 2019.
medi SLK 90 instructions for use
How to use our medi SLK 90 shoulder abduction pillow. Date of issue: from february 2019.
medi shoulder and elbow range
medi-SLK-90-instructions.pdf 1.17 MB