Immobilises the shoulder joint and offers additional stabilisation from the removable, adjustable chest strap
Soft, sturdy and fully adjustable with hook and loop fastener strapping
hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- All indications where immobilization of the shoulder joint in internal rotation is necessary, such as:
- Nonsurgical treatment after anterior shoulder dislocation and /or chronic subluxation
- Scapula fractures (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Proximal fractures of the humerus head (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Impingement syndrome (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular joint dislocation (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular arthritis (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Nonsurgical treatment for painful osteoarthritis
- All indications where you need abduction and/or external rotation
medi Kidz range 2.46 MB
Orthopaedic products from medi especially for children.
medi Shoulder sling instructions for use 2.43 MB
How to use our medi Shoulder sling. Date of issue: until June 2018.
medi Shoulder sling instructions for use 1.92 MB
How to use our medi Shoulder sling shoulder joint supports. Date of issue: until November 2017.