15° abduction support
medi SAS multi is a shoulder support cushion. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
Prevents axillary tail adhesion
Relieves pressure on the subacromial space
Supports ventral limbus and capsule areas
Shoulder joint orthoses for immobilization and relief
PU foam, Polyamide
The product should not be worn in water. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Pillow case, bag and straps can be washed by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent, or in the washing machine with the delicate cycle at 30°C using mild detergent without fabric softener.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- All indications requiring immobilization of the shoulder joint in abduction and optional external rotation, such as:
- After rotator cuff repair
- After insertion of shoulder prosthesis
- After anterior or posterior shoulder dislocation (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- After anterior or posterior shoulder stabilization
medi SAS® multi instructions for use 3.16 MB
How to use our medi SAS multi shoulder abduction splints. Date of issue: until June 2018.
medi SAS® multi instructions for use 2.81 MB
How to use our medi SAS multi shoulder abduction splints. Date of issue: from June 2018.
medi shoulder and elbow range 0.00 B