medi SAS lightShoulder support for positioning in 15° abduction and in neutral position
- 15° abduction and neutral position of the shoulder
- uncomplicated follow-up treatment thanks to its open construction
- easy opening of the lower arm pocket
medi SAS light - support for immobilisation and stress relief
The medi SAS light is a support that immobilises and relieves the shoulder at an angle of 15° abduction and in the neutral position (neutral rotation). The open construction of the shoulder support simplifies the follow-up treatment. The lower arm pocket is also easy to open.
The SAS light is suitable for all indications requiring immobilisation of the shoulder joint in abduction and neutral position such as:
- after rotator cuff repair
- after shoulder stabilization
- after anterior shoulder dislocation (nonsurgical)
- humeral head fractures (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- after insertion of shoulder prosthesis
- after stabilization of acromioclavicular joint dislocations
- after biceps tenodesis
- impingement syndrome (nonsurgical, postoperative)
The medi SAS light shoulder support immobilises the shoulder - both after surgery (postoperative) as well as during conservative therapy. The shoulder is relieved by being held in 15° abduction and in the neutral position. This also promotes postoperative integration of the injured structures.
The open construction of the shoulder support allows for uncomplicated follow-up treatment of the shoulder and facilitates the nursing and wound care, for example, after surgery. The slight extension of the elbow promotes lymphatic drainage. The easy opening of the lower arm pocket also facilitates early functional treatment.
The shoulder support also ensures a safe and secure positioning of the arm and offers high comfort in wear - among other things, thanks to the high-quality cushion material of the medi SAS light support. The user can, if necessary, attach an additional strap to the medi SAS light shoulder support to prevent unwanted backward (posterior) movements.
- Lateral positioning in 15° abduction and neutral rotation to immobilize and relieve the stress on injured structures.
- Open design facilitates care and
- secondary treatment (e.g. lymph drainage or wound care).
- Ergonomically moulded lower arm support ensures secure positioning and elicits a high level of comfort.
- Additional strap prevents undesired backwards movements and can be attached if necessary.
- ergonomic design of hand rest.
- Can be taken off and put on independently.
Shoulder joint support for immobilisation and stress relief.
All indications requiring immobilization of the shoulder joint in abduction and neutral rotation such as:
- After rotator cuff repair
- After shoulder stabilization
- After anterior shoulder dislocation (nonsurgical)
- Humeral head fractures (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- After insertion of shoulder prosthesis
- After stabilization of acromioclavicular joint dislocations
- After biceps tenodesis
- Impingement syndrome (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- All indications that expressly require the shoulder to be held in an internally rotated position.
|◊ = fill in for orientation