Shoulder abduction splint – 15° abduction
The medi SAS 15 is a shoulder abduction support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
15° abduction position to avoid adhesions to axillary recess (frozen shoulder)
Lateral positioning in 15° abduction to relieve the ventral limbus and the capsule
To avoid stiffening of the shoulder
Shoulder joint orthoses for immobilization and relief
PU foam, Polyamide
- All indications requiring immobilization of the shoulder joint in abduction, such as:
- After rotator cuff repair
- After shoulder stabilization
- After first-time anterior shoulder dislocation (nonsurgical)
- Postoperative treatment of the shoulder (e.g. bursitis, after removal of calcium deposit, after mobilisation under anaesthesia for a frozen shoulder)
- Impingement syndrome (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Subacromial bursitis (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- After insertion of shoulder prosthesis
medi SAS® 15 instructions for use 2.53 MB
How to use our medi SAS 15 shoulder abdcution splints. Date of issue: until May 2019.
medi SAS® 15 instructions for use
How to use our medi SAS 15 shoulder abdcution splints. Date of issue: from May 2019.
medi shoulder and elbow range
medi-SAS-15-instructions.pdf 8.72 MB