Variable (10° to 60°) abduction support
medi SAK is a shoulder abduction cushion. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
Temporary pressure relief on the subacromial space
Mobilisation to prevent adhesions in the subacromial, subcoracoid and subdeltoid spaces
Immobilisation of shoulder joint at 10° to 60° degrees abduction
Shoulder joint orthoses for immobilization and relief
Remove the inflatable inner cushion before washing. Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Pillow case, bag and straps can be washed by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- All indications requiring immobilization of the shoulder joint in abduction, such as:
- After rotator cuff repair
- Impingement syndrome (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- After insertion of shoulder prosthesis