Orthosis for immobilisation of the shoulder with variable degrees
The medi Easy sling is a shoulder joint support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
Immobilises the shoulder joint with highly variable degrees of immobilisation
During the day: controlled mobility
At night: strict fixation
Place the shoulder strap over the neck in such a way that both ends are of equal length. Wrap one end of the strap around your wrist and fasten it tightly. Now wrap the other end of the strap around your forearm and also fasten it tightly. This is how the product should be worn during the day.
At night, wrap the wide waist strap around your stomach and tie it. The shoulder strap can now be attached to the waist strap using the hook and loop fastener attached.
Hook and loop fastener should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- All indications where immobilization of the shoulder joint in internal rotation is necessary, such as:
- Nonsurgical treatment after anterior shoulder dislocation and /or chronic subluxation
- After rotator cuff repair
- Scapula fractures (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Proximal fractures of the humerus head (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Impingement syndrome (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular joint dislocation (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular arthritis (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Nonsurgical treatment for painful osteoarthritis
- All indications where you need abduction and / or external rotation
medi Easy sling instructions for use 844.31 KB
How to use our medi Easy sling shoulder orthoses for immobilisation. Date of issue: until September 2017.
medi Easy sling instructions for use 1.07 MB
How to use our medi Easy sling shoulder immobilisation support. Date of issue: until August 2018.
medi Easy sling instructions 1.88 MB
How to use our medi Easy sling shoulder immobilisation supports. Date of issue: from August 2018.
Easy sling instructions for use 0.00 B
How to use our Easy sling for shoulder immobilisation support. Date of issue: from November 2018.
medi shoulder and elbow range 0.00 B