Wrist support with finger splint
The medi CTS is a wrist support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the wrist and only on intact skin.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
Reduction of swelling, inflammation and pain by immobilisation of wrist and fingers
Reduction of movement-related pain due to stabilisation of the wrist and fingers
Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- All indications requiring immobilization of the wrist with finger fixation, such as:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Tendonitis, tenosynovitis
- Wrist arthrosis
- Distortions of the wrist, metacarpals and fingers
You will find more promotional materials for medi products or health topics in our service section.Order for promotional materials