Knee immobilisation brace at 0° or 20°
medi Classic Air is a knee immobilising brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on unbroken skin or if any wounds have been properly covered.
- Immobilisation in extended (0°) position or in flexed position (20°)
- The immobilisation of the knee joint can lead to a reduction in pain
- Comfortable to wear due to thin, breathable and skin friendly material
- Save fit by the applied anti-slip protection in the upper and lower parts of the brace.
- Open wrap design for easy don and doff - without to flex the knee
- Individually adjustable to leg circumference by threepart design and hook-and-loop fastener
- Removable and adjustable stabilisation bars
Knee brace for immobilisation.
Aluminum, cotton, PU, polyester
All indications requiring immobilization of the knee joint in extended / bended position such as:
- Following ligament injuries (posttraumatic / postoperative)
- Following meniscus injuries (posttraumatic / postoperative)
- Following tendon injuries (posttraumatic / postoperative)
- Following patella dislocations
- Following fractures around the knee
- Thrombosis of the deep veins of the leg and thigh