Internal rotation support - 0° abduction
The medi Shoulder fix is a shoulder immobilisation support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
Almost complete immobilisation of the shoulder and elbow joints
Correction of malpositions with centring of the humeral head in the shoulder joint socket
Pain relief both in conservative therapy as well as after surgical procedures
Wrap the wider strap around your body and fasten it just below the chest.
Fix the injured arm with the strap around the upper arm. Attach the lower arm sling to the abdominal strap. Open the sling and place the injured arm inside. Close the sling afterwards.
Pass the thin strap over the healthy shoulder and attach it to the lower arm sling. Adjust the length of the strap to the required length.
Velcro fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Conservative treatment after anterior shoulder luxation and /or chronic subluxation
- Conservative and post-operative treatment of: Proximal fractures of the humerus head, scapula fractures, AC joint luxation
- Conservative treatment for painful osteoarthritis
- Conservative and postoperative treatment of posterior shoulder luxation
- +49 921 912-750
- +49 921 912-8192
- Mon. to Tues. 08.00 - 17.00