3-fold modular orthosis for functional supply of ankle injuries
The medi Ankle sport brace can be used for chronic ligament instability in the upper and lower ankle and for irritations in the ankle. It can also be worn as a preventative measure when resuming sports activities after an ankle injury, to prevent twisting of the ankle. Thanks to the stabilising elements integrated on the sides, the lacing and the strap system, the medi Ankle sport brace provides stability and support for the ankle. The flat design makes the brace pleasantly comfortable to wear, even with shoes on.
Modular design and lacing enables individual adjustment of the brace.
The rigid base material, the two side elements and a strap system stabilise the ankle.
Flat design for comfort in the shoe.
Polyamide, polyester, polyethylene
XS - XL
- Chronic ligament instability in the upper and lower ankle
- After sprains (e.g. supination injuries)
- As a preventative measure after supination injuries, particularly for sports
- Inflammation of the ankle joint (acute or chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative)
- Mild injury to the syndesmotic ligaments
- Side effects on the overall body are currently unknown. However, if aids such as braces are applied too tightly, local pressure effects or narrowing of the blood vessels or nerves may occur in some cases. For this reason, you should consult your physician prior to use under the following conditions.
- Condition or injury of the skin in the area of application, particularly with infectious indications (excessive heat, swelling or reddening)
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of application, especially in case of signs of inflammation (excessive heat, swelling or redness)
- Sensory and circulatory disorders of the legs and feet (e.g. as a result of diabetes)
- Lymph drainage problems, as well as indistinct swelling of soft tissues outside of the area of application Combination with other products, e.g. compression stockings, should be discussed in advance with the attending physician.