3-fold modular orthosis for functional supply of ankle injuries
The medi Ankle sport brace can be used for chronic ligament instability in the upper and lower ankle and for irritations in the ankle. It can also be worn as a preventative measure when resuming sports activities after an ankle injury, to prevent twisting of the ankle. Thanks to the stabilising elements integrated on the sides, the lacing and the strap system, the medi Ankle sport brace provides stability and support for the ankle. The flat design makes the brace pleasantly comfortable to wear, even with shoes on.
Modular design and lacing enables individual adjustment of the brace.
The rigid base material, the two side elements and a strap system stabilise the ankle.
Flat design for comfort in the shoe.
How does it work?/Mode of action
- Stabilisation of the ankle joint
- Individually adjustable stabilisation and freedom of movement
- The brace can prevent spraining of the ankle
Adjustable ankle brace for stabilisation in one plane.
Polyamide, polyester, polyethylene
All indications in which a stabilisation of the upper and lower ankle joint in one plane is necessary, such as:
- Chronic ligament instability in the upper and lower ankle
- Following distorsions (e.g. supination injuries)
- As a preventative measure after supination injuries, particularly for sports
- Mild injury to the syndesmotic ligaments
None known at present.