3-point hyperextension brace with ratchet-closer
medi 3 C is a hyperextension brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the lumbar spine / thoracic spine and only on intact skin.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
Extension of the spine (thoracolumbar junction)
Aluminum, Polyethylene, Cotton
The brace can be worn in both fresh and salt water. For this purpose, please remove the cotton covers of the pads. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear. Rinse the brace with clean water afterwards.
Wash the paddings and covers by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Stable vertebral compression fractures of the middle and lower thoracic and lumbar spine
- Nonsurgical therapy of inoperable vertebral body fractures in the lumbar and thoracic spine
- Hyperkyphosis in Scheuermann’s disease
- Temporary postoperative orthotic care
- Unstable fractures of the thoracic / lumbar spine with and without neurological deficit