Stabilising support for the wrist
Light compression and stabilisation of the wrist can be a good idea for various medical conditions: These include wrist arthrosis, wrist sprain or tendinitis.
The Manumed active E+motion wrist support is made from compressive fabric which stabilises the wrist effectively. A strap gives additional stability and its wide opening also relieves pressure from the outer area of the knuckles. Alongside the tried and trusted medical effect, Manumed active E+motion scores extra points with its exclusive features in a sporty look. The breathable fabric made from active fibre and merino fibre support the thermo-regulation in both summer and winter, adapting perfectly to movement and also giving the joint extra stability for high stress during sport, at work or in everyday life. The integrated hand splint is anatomically pre-formed and size-optimised – for a high degree of wearing comfort. The extra-large comfort zone in the thumb area and the pressure-free cuff make the support particularly comfortable to wear.
Particularly high stability and even more freedom of movement at the same time
Hand splint and strap with quartz pad for a high level of relief
Correct positioning of the strap and relief for the ulnar styloid thanks to optimised strap opening.
More freedom of movement thanks to extra large comfort zone
Optimal breathability thanks to active fibre
Improved thermo-regulation thanks to merino fibre
Wrist compression bandages
Polyamide, polyester, merino, elasthane
- Wrist injuries, e.g. sprains, distortions
- Irritative conditions (post-traumatic, post-operative, rheumatic)
- Osteoarthrosis of the wrist
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Paralgesia and circulatory disorders of the forearm or hand (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues outside the area of use