Knee brace for varus / valgus pressure relief
M.4s OA comfort is a varus / valgus offloading brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- Relief of the lateral or medial compartment using the 3-point-principle
- Stabilisation of the knee joint via the 4-point-stabilisation-principle
- Varus and valgus relief can be adjusted easily and individually by relief mechanism close to the hinge joint
- Improved fit: The movable thigh shell adapts to a variety of thigh shapes, especially during movement.
- A high level of comfort: Double-layered condylar pad-covers reduce friction on the skin as the two layers of fabric slide easily against each other.
- Anatomically pre-moulded, twist-resistant frame geometry.
- Numbered straps provide easy and secure usage
- Comprehensive set of wedges for flexible extension and flexion limitation
- The movable D-rings adjust flexibly upon movement and provides that the brace supports secure fit on the leg
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
Rigid brace designed for relief and stabilisation of the knee joint.
Avional, velours, polyester and PU-foam
All indications requiring unicompartimental relief by 3 point principle and additional physiological guidance and stabilization by 4 point principle and if necessary limitations of Range of motion such as:
- Severe medial or lateral gonarthrosis (at least level III) combined with ligament instability
- Unicompartmental relief at severe gonarthrosis before HTO (brace test)
- Cartilage surgery or chondroplasty
- Meniscus intervention
- Combined medial and lateral osteoarthritis
More flexibility in treatment.
M.4®s OA comfort Anziehanleitung/Donning instructions
TUR/Giyme talimatları; RUS/Инструкция по надеванию
M.4®s OA comfort instructions for use
How to use our M.4®s OA comfort knee brace. Date of issue: from October 2018.