Functional rigid brace with extension / flexion limitation
The M.4 X-lock is a functional knee orthosis. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- Stabilisation of the knee joint via the 4-point-stabilisation-principle
- Water-repellent padding material - brace can also be worn while shower.
- The physioglide hinge mimics the roll-glide movement of the knee and supports secure fit on the leg.
- The lock mechanism enables a quick change between immobilisation in extended position and free movement within a defined range of motion
- The split strap pads (strap 4) can be positioned induvidually. This can prevent undesired pressure on operative incisions.
- The movable D-rings adjust flexibly upon movement and provides that the brace supports secure fit on the leg
- The extra extended calf shells provides an improved fit and counteracts potential pressure points.
- Comprehensive set of wedges for flexible extension and flexion limitation
- Anatomically pre-moulded frame
- Numbered straps for easy and simple usage
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
Rgid brace designed to guide and stabilise the knee joint using limitations for extension / flexion.
Avional, Velours, Polyester, PU foam
All indications requiring a physiological guidance and stabilization of the knee joint and / or relief of the joint in two directions such as:
- Meniscus intervention
- Cartilage surgery
- Meniscus refixation
- Postoperative after patellar or quadriceps tendon ruptures
- Postoperative after fractures of patella
- Restraint operations of the patella (e.g. MPFL reconstruction)
- Nonsurgical therapy of patellar dislocations
- Cruciate ligament ruptures (conservative / postoperative)
- Collateral ligament ruptures (conservative / postoperative)
- Knee instability
M.4 X-lock® – instructions for patients
M.4 X-lock® – Instructions for medical staff
M.4 X-lock® – therapy with click
Protective function of a knee orthosis in critical everyday situations confirmed.
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- +49 921 912-0
- +49 921 912-783
As a medical retailer you can order directly from medi's e-shop around the clock
See our FAQ page for more help and information