igli SlimVery slim high-quality carbon foot orthotic
- Slim construction allows for use in narrow shoes
- Slim carbon shell offers flexible support
- Velours top cover absorbs moisture very well
igli Slim for particularly narrow footwear
igli Slim is an orthopaedic foot orthotic with a specially slim construction that can be worn in narrow shoes. The slim carbon shell in the foot orthotic makes a flexible support of the foot possible. A special Velours top cover ensures very good moisture absorption.
igli Slim is suitable for everyday and sports shoes, narrow sports shoes and fashionable men's and women's shoes.
- The slim shape of the carbon shell and the thin materials allow for use in very low volume shoes
- Helps prevent injuries and stress damage
- The short carbon clip ensures an improved gail pattern
Foot orthotics are medical devices for specific malpositions or poor alignment of the patient's feet.
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon foot orthotics are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the foot orthotics if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity