igli SlimVery slim high-quality carbon insole
- Slim construction allows for use in narrow shoes
- Slim carbon bar offers flexible support
- Microfiber cover absorbs moisture very well
igli Slim for particularly narrow footwear
igli Slim is an orthopaedic insole with a specially slim construction that can be worn in narrow shoes. The slim carbon bar in the insole makes a flexible support of the foot possible. A special Microfiber cover ensures very good moisture absorption.
igli Slim is suitable for everyday and sports shoes, narrow sports shoes and fashionable men's and women's shoes.
- The slim shape of the carbon clip and the thin materials allow for use in very low volume shoes
- Helps prevent injuries and stress damage
- The short carbon clip ensures an improved rolling process
The orthotic blank is handed over to the supplying specialist groups. They build up a custom-made orthotic. This ensures that the patient's foot is treated according to the indication.
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity