igli OAHigh-quality carbon insole for patients with gonarthrosis (osteoarthritis of the knee)
- split carbon to retain flexibility
- dynamic carbon chassis along the whole foot
- Extra stability due to stiffening in the heel region
igli OA: insoles for gonarthrosis (osteoarthritis of the knee)
With its split carbon, the igli OA foot orthotic helps retain flexibility when off-loading the longitudinal arch.
The dynamic forefoot of the foot orthotic also ensures flexibility. The heel has been stiffened to provide good stability and guidance of the heel, which allows specific corrections to be made using the wide postings. The carbon shell that extends to the forefoot also makes it possible to attach postings from the heel up to the tip of the toe. By redirecting the forces, the igli OA with postings can reduce the pressure in the knee joint.
The igli OA foot orthotic is suitable for everyday, sports and comfortable shoes for patients with gonarthrosis (osteoarthritis of the knee) (patients with a degenerative condition of the knee joint). In addition to the foot orthotic, specific physiotherapy exercises can contribute to successful treatment for osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Stable heel with reinforcement for ideal guidance of the hindfoot in a moderate-height shell.
- Slits in the carbon shell preserve flexibility when load is exerted on the longitudinal arch.
- The carbon shell is flexible to ensure that the foot remains mobile.
- Postings that cover a greater area for more coverage and targeted correction.
- Slight stiffness of carbon shell extends to the forefoot for ideal guidance of the gait line and attachment of postings.
- Reduces the pressure in the knee joint by redirecting the forces.
Foot orthotics are medical devices for specific malpositions or poor alignment of the patient's feet.