For children’s feet with special requirements in the growth phase
The shell shape guarantees an optimal heel guidance and stabilization of the foot in the shoe. In addition, the carbon clip provides the necessary support and the flexibility limits the movement patterns of the foot and helps to improve the child's body perception and correct poor foot positioning.
Additionally, actively reduces the gait pattern, coordination and perception disorders. The insole helps to correct the foot position individually in pronation/supination.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
- The shell-shape guarantees optimal heel guidance and stabilization of the foot in the shoe
- The carbon clip offers the necessary support and the flexibility does not restrict the movement patterns of the foot
- Helps increase the child’s body perception, corrects poor positioning of the foot or the leg and actively reduces gait pattern, coordination and perception disorders
- Helps individually correct foot position in pronation / supination
Medical device insole: Insoles are medical devices for specific malposition’s or poor alignment of the patients’ feet.
Thermosoft red (approx. 40° Shore A)
postings (approx. 50° Shore A)
19/20 – 33/34
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity