igli® JuniorHigh-quality carbon insoles for children
- Cradle form to stabilise the foot in the shoe
- soft foam bottom cover protects the carbon bar
- flexible carbon bar provides support without limiting movement
igli Junior insoles for children's feet
The carbon igli Junior insoles have been specially developed for children's feet and take into account their special requirements during the growth phase. The special cradle form stabilises and supports the foot in the shoe without limiting movement. It guarantees good guidance of the heel. The soft foam bottom cover protects the flexible carbon bar against mechanical abrasion.
igli Junior carbon insole is recommended for children's and sports shoes. It offers a targeted support without a passive footbed. Thanks to the flexibility of the carbon bar, the movement patterns of the foot are not restricted.
- The shell-shape guarantees optimal heel guidance and stabilization of the foot in the shoe
- The carbon clip offers the necessary support and the flexibility does not restrict the movement patterns of the foot
- Helps increase the child’s body perception, corrects poor positioning of the foot or the leg and actively reduces gait pattern, coordination and perception disorders
- Helps individually correct foot position in pronation / supination
The orthotic blank is handed over to the supplying specialist groups. They build up a custom-made orthotic. This ensures that the patient's foot is treated according to the indication.
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity