igli JuniorHigh-quality carbon foot orthotics for children
- Cradle form to stabilise the foot in the shoe
- soft foam base cover protects the carbon shell
- flexible carbon shell provides support without limiting movement
igli Junior foot orthotics for children's feet
The carbon igli Junior foot orthotic have been specially developed for children's feet and take into account their special requirements during the growth phase. The special cradle form stabilises and supports the foot in the shoe without limiting movement. It guarantees good guidance of the heel. The soft foam base cover protects the flexible carbon shell against mechanical abrasion.
igli Junior carbon foot orthotic is recommended for children's and sports shoes. It offers a targeted support without a passive accommodation. Thanks to the flexibility of the carbon shell, the movement patterns of the foot are not restricted.
- The shell cup guarantees optimal heel guidance and stabilization of the foot in the shoe
- The carbon shell offers the necessary support and the flexibility does not restrict the movement patterns of the foot
- Helps increase the child’s body perception, corrects poor positioning of the foot or the leg and actively reduces gait pattern, coordination and perception disorders
- Helps individually correct foot position in pronation / supination
Foot orthotics are medical devices for specific malpositions or poor alignment of the patient's feet.
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
gli carbon foot orthotics are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the foot orthotics if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity