igli Junior Blue C+High-quality carbon insole for children's feet
- Cradle form to stabilise the foot in the shoe
- C+ stands for added stability in the carbon
- soft foam bottom cover protects the carbon bar
igli Junior Blue C+ for the special requirements during the growth phase
igli Junior Blue C+ is an insole that has been specially developed for children's feet and takes into account their special requirements during the growth phase. The cradle form serves to stabilise the foot in the shoe and guarantees a good and specific guidance for the heel. The C+ in the product name stands for the added stability in the carbon - a material that offers enormous flexibility: it does not restrict the movement patterns of the feet, but rather supports the child's foot without a passive footbed. The bottom cover of the carbon bar is made of soft foam. This provides additional protection against mechanical abrasion.
The igli Junior Blue C+ insole is supplied as a blank and is adapted individually to the child's foot by an orthopaedic shoe technologist. The product is suitable for children's and sports shoes.
- The shell-shape guarantees optimal heel guidance and stabilization of the foot in the shoe
- The carbon clip offers the necessary support and the flexibility does not restrict the movement patterns of the foot
- The recess of the big toe results in a redistribution of pressure during the rolling movement of the foot
- The soft foam bottom cover protects the carbon clip (e.g. against wear due to sand in the shoe)
Medical device insole: Insoles are medical devices for specific malposition’s or poor alignment of the patients’ feet.
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity