igli HeelCarbon insole for heel pain (calcaneal spur)
- minimum pressure and simultaneous support
- adapted carbon bar for relief
- maximum relief with pad at the heel
igli Heel insoles: for heel pain (such as calcaneal spur)
igli Heel insoles have been developed with a recessed groove, which extends to the joint at the base of the big toe (metatarsophalangeal joint) and minimises pressure. At the same time, the steep construction supports the longitudinal arch of the foot. The adapted carbon bar in the insole also relieves the insertion of the fascia. A pad rounds off the product: thus the igli Heel offers maximum relief of the plantar origin of the calcaneal spur.
The igli Heel insoles are used, amongst others, by patients with heel pain (for example, calcaneal spur). They are available as blanks with an improved last construction. An orthopaedic shoe technologist adapts this individually to the needs of the foot. igli Heel carbon insoles are suitable for everyday, sports and comfortable shoes.
By the way: in addition to the insole, physiotherapy exercises can also support the patient's treatment. The enclosed Black Roll® (fascia roller) is provided for this purpose.
- Pad exceeding 5 mm for maximum load relief on the plantar heel spur insertion.
- Open channel to metatarsophalangeal joint of big toe.
- Opening in the carbon clip in order to relieve load on the fascia insertion.
- Minimal pressure and even support thanks to elevated structure for the longitudinal arch and new seam design.
The orthotic blank is handed over to the supplying specialist groups. They build up a custom-made orthotic. This ensures that the patient's foot is treated according to the indication.