igli HeelCarbon foot orthotic for heel pain (plantar calcaneal spur)
- minimum pressure and simultaneous support
- adapted carbon shell for relief
- maximum relief with a heel chushion
igli Heel foot orthotic: for heel pain (such as plantar calcaneal spur)
igli Heel foot orthotics have been developed with a recessed groove, which extends to the joint at the base of the big toe (metatarsophalangeal joint) and minimises pressure. At the same time, the steep construction supports the longitudinal arch of the foot. The adapted carbon shell in the foot orthotic also relieves the insertion of the fascia. A pad rounds off the product: thus the igli Heel offers maximum relief of the plantar origin of the plantar calcaneal spur.
The igli Heel foot orthotics are used, amongst others, by patients with heel pain (for example, plantar calcaneal spur). igli Heel carbon foot orthotics are suitable for everyday, sports and comfortable shoes.
By the way: in addition to the foot orthotic, physiotherapy exercises can also support the patient's treatment.
- Pad exceeding 5 mm for maximum load relief on the plantar heel spur insertion.
- Open channel to metatarsophalangeal joint of big toe.
- Opening in the carbon shell in order to relieve load on the fascia insertion.
- Minimal pressure and even support thanks to elevated structure for the longitudinal arch and new seam design.
Foot orthotics are medical devices for specific malpositions or poor alignment of the patient's feet.