igli® Heel Spur LightLightweight, high-quality carbon insole for heel pain
- Thin material and slim shape
- Soft layer for gentle relief
- Targeted use of materials for soft cushioning
igli Heel Light - lightweight construction for treating heel pain
igli Heel Light is an orthopaedic carbon insole for heel pain (such as calcaneal spur) with thin material and a slim shape. This means it can be worn without any problem in shoes with little room. The insole with the soft layer provides gentle relief. The soft cushioning and guidance along the plantar fascia relieves the irritated pain region. igli Heel Light supports the arch of the foot. At the same time, it individually corrects the position of the foot (for example, in foot deformities.
igli Heel Light is suitable for both everyday and sports shoes. The insole is suitable for patients with mild heel pain (for example, in calcaneal spur). igli Heel Light is available as a blank, which is then adapted individually to the foot by an orthopaedic shoe technologist.
- Relieves irritation with a soft layer interposed along the plantar fascia
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct foot position
- Enables lasting treatment success via free range of motion with targeted support
The orthotic blank is handed over to the supplying specialist groups. They build up a custom-made orthotic. This ensures that the patient's foot is treated according to the indication.