igli Heel Spur LightLightweight, high-quality carbon foot orthotic for heel pain
- Thin material and slim shape
- Soft layer for gentle relief
- Targeted use of materials for soft cushioning
igli Heel Light - lightweight construction for treating heel pain
igli Heel Light is an carbon foot orthotic for heel pain (such as plantar calcaneal spur) with thin material and a slim shape. This foot orthotic can used in footwear with narrow space. The foot orthotic with the soft layer provides gentle relief. The soft cushioning and guidance along the plantar fascia relieves the irritated pain region. igli Heel Light supports the arch of the foot. At the same time, it individually corrects the position of the foot (for example, in foot malpositions
igli Heel Light is suitable for both everyday and sports shoes. The foot orthotic is suitable for patients with mild heel pain (for example, in plantar calcaneal spur).
- Off-loading irritation with a soft layer incorporated along the plantar fascia
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct foot position
- Enables lasting treatment success via free range of motion with targeted support
Foot orthotics are medical devices for specific malpositions or poor alignment of the patient's feet.