igli Controlhigh-quality carbon foot orthotic for specific guidance of the foot
- particularly soft material for additional relief
- double stiffening with carbon and reinforced layers
- Puzzle layers combine different material thicknesses
igli Control: foot orthotic for relief and extra stability
The igli Control carbon foot orthotic, which is made of particularly soft material, provides for additional relief of the joints at the base of the toes (metatarsophalangeal joints). A carbon shell and the reinforced layers ensure double stiffening of the whole foot. The puzzle layer construction of the foot orthotic also combines materials with varying degrees of reinforces to create different relief zones: a feel-good zone for the foot!
igli Control guides the foot specifically during the entire gait pattern movements, whereby the pressure is spread across the whole tread surface area. The foot orthotic supports the arch of the foot and provides individual correction of the position of the foot (for example, in cases of foot malpositons). The foot orthotic can have a positive influence on joints’ range of motion and body posture. The product is suitable for both everyday and sports shoes. The igli Control foot orthotic is also recommended for patients with midfoot pain (metatarsalgia).
- Enables targeted guidance of the foot throughout the entire heel-toe gait.
- Distributes pressure across the entire contact area of the foot.
- Supports the arch and provides customised correction of foot position.
- Can have a positive influence on joints’ range of motion and body posture.
Foot orthotics are medical devices for specific malpositions or poor alignment of the patient's feet.
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Hallux rigidus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon foot orthotics are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the foot orthotics if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Diabetes Neuropathies
- Severe foot deformity