igli ComfortHigh-quality carbon foot orthotic for extra soft cushioning
- Additional soft cushioning for the heel
- metatarsal pad for discreet support
- Use of Alcantara as top cover material
igli Comfort carbon foot orthotic with additional soft cushioning
The igli Comfort foot orthotics offer additional soft cushioning of the foot, including the heel - for more wearing comfort. Thanks to the metatarsal pad, the support remains discreet. The top cover material of the igli Comfort foot orthotic consists of Alcantara, a high-quality velour imitation leather with a pleasant velvety surface.
The orthopaedic carbon foot orthotic supports the arch of the foot for an individual correction of foot malpositions. The massage dots ensure a good feeling when walking, while the foot is comfortably cushioned. The pressure is distributed over the whole tread surface area. igli Comfort is suitable for both everyday and sports shoes.
- Comfortably beds the foot and distributes pressure evenly across the entire stepping surface
- Plesant feeling while wearing this foot orthotic
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct foot position
- Enables lasting treatment success via free range of motion with targeted support
- Can have a positive influence on joint position and body posture
Foot orthotics are medical devices for specific malpositions or poor alignment of the patient's feet.
- Hip osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon foot orthotics are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the foot orthotics if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity