igli® ComfortHigh-quality carbon insole for extra soft cushioning
- Additional soft cushioning for the heel
- flat pad for discreet support
- Use of Alcantara as cover material
igli Comfort carbon insole with additional soft cushioning
The igli Comfort insoles offer additional soft cushioning of the foot, including the heel - for more comfort in wear. Thanks to the flat pad, the support remains discreet. The cover of the igli Comfort insole consists of Alcantara, a high-quality velour imitation leather with a pleasant velvety surface.
The orthopaedic carbon insole supports the arch of the foot for an individual correction of foot deformities. The massage dots ensure a good feeling when walking, while the foot is comfortably cushioned. The pressure is distributed over the whole tread surface area. igli Comfort is suitable for both everyday and sports shoes.
- Comfortably beds the foot and distributes pressure evenly across the entire stepping surface
- Plesant feeling while wearing this insole
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct foot position
- Enables lasting treatment success via free range of motion with targeted support
- Influences joint position and body posture
The orthotic blank is handed over to the supplying specialist groups. They build up a custom-made orthotic. This ensures that the patient's foot is treated according to the indication.
- Hip osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity