igli AllroundCarbon insole for support, control and comfort in the shoe
- Extra comfort thanks to thick Thermosoft material
- Transverse arch-support thanks to the metatarsal pad
- flexible carbon bar provides support without limiting movement
igli Allround: Carbon insoles for soothing comfort in shoes
igli Allround is a high-quality carbon insole that recommends itself as a versatile all-rounder for a pleasant feeling in the shoe. Thanks to the Thermosoft material, the igli Allround insoles ensure extra comfort. The integrated flat and drop-shaped pad also provides support for the transverse arch. igli Allround is constructed on a flexible carbon bar for guidance and flexibility: it supports the foot without limiting the natural radius of movement.
Igli Allround insoles are used when the shoe should be comfortable to wear and the pressure distributed evenly over the whole tread surface area. igli Allround insoles also make a positive contribution to providing support for the arch of the foot and to the individual correction of the position of the foot (for example, in foot deformities). Furthermore, it can also promote a precise guidance of the foot. The simple fit can also be used in many ways and is especially recommended for both everyday and sports shoes.
- Firmer foot bed with recesses to ensure greater control and comfort during high energy activities
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct foot position
- Enables lasting treatment success via free range of motion with targeted support.
- Enables targeted guiding of the foot, from the heel up to the heads of the metatarsals
- Influences joint position and body posture
The orthotic blank is handed over to the supplying specialist groups. They build up a custom-made orthotic. This ensures that the patient's foot is treated according to the indication.
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity