The versatile insole for lower-volume shoes
A tighter footbed with recesses provides more control and comfort with high energy activities. Furthermore, the arch of the foot is supported and helps individually correct foot position.
A lasting treatment success is made possible by free range of motion with targeted support. Additionally enables a targeted guidance of the foot, from the heel up to the heads of the metatarsal bones. Posture and joint position are additionally influenced.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
- Firmer foot bed with recesses to ensure greater control and comfort during high energy activities
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct foot position
- Enables lasting treatment success via free range of motion with targeted support
- Enables targeted guiding of the foot, from the heel up to the heads of the metatarsals
- Influences joint position and body posture
Medical device insole: Insoles are medical devices for specific malposition’s or poor alignment of the patients’ feet.
Vacusoft white (approx. 35° Shore A)
carbon (igli Allround Light)
carbon (igli Allround Light C+)
postings (approx. 50° Shore A)
35/36 – 47/48
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity
Functional insoles to provide relief and support for your feet
As a medical retailer you can order directly from medi's e-shop around the clock
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- +49 921 912-0
- +49 921 912-783
See our FAQ page for more help and information