igli® Allround LightCarbon insole for lower volume shoes
- Reduced material for insertion into narrow shoes
- The metatarsal pad provides gentle support
- Space for the base of the fifth metatarsal bone
The versatile insole for lower-volume shoes
A tighter footbed with recesses provides more control and comfort with high energy activities. Furthermore, the arch of the foot is supported and helps individually correct foot position.
A lasting treatment success is made possible by free range of motion with targeted support. Additionally enables a targeted guidance of the foot, from the heel up to the heads of the metatarsal bones. Posture and joint position are additionally influenced.
- Firmer foot bed with recesses to ensure greater control and comfort during high energy activities
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct foot position
- Enables lasting treatment success via free range of motion with targeted support
- Enables targeted guiding of the foot, from the heel up to the heads of the metatarsals
- Influences joint position and body posture
The orthotic blank is handed over to the supplying specialist groups. They build up a custom-made orthotic. This ensures that the patient's foot is treated according to the indication.
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity