igli Active LightNarrow high-quality carbon insole
- Forefoot cushion for more room
- narrow carbon chassis for narrow shoes
- good moisture absorption thanks to the Cover made of 100% microfibre
igli Active Light: Insole for narrow shoes
igli Active Light is an insole with a forefoot cushion that offers more room for use in narrow shoes. It is a narrow construction consisting of a thin carbon chassis. The imprinted microfibre cover scores points with its very good moisture absorption. igli Active Light supports the arch of the foot and is designed for the individual correction of a foot deformity. The insole's heel cushion damps the forces that occur on foot strike.
The insole is recommended for particularly active people and is suitable for everyday and sports shoes as well as for narrow sports shoes. The insole can also be used for providing support in fashionable men's and women's shoes.
- Extra slim design for use in slender or fashionable shoes
- The heel cushion dampens force upon heel strike
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct foot position
- Influences joint position and body posture
Medical device insole: Insoles are medical devices for specific malposition’s or poor alignment of the patients’ feet.
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity