Thin, comfortable insoles for active people
Extra slim design for use in slim or fashionable shoes. The heel cushion absorbs the force Heel strike. Furthermore, the arch of the foot is supported and helps individually correct foot position. A lasting success of action is made possible by free range of motion with targeted support. Posture and joint position are additionally influenced.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
- Extra slim design for use in slender or fashionable shoes
- The heel cushion dampens force upon heel strike
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct foot position
- Enables lasting treatment success via free range of motion with targeted support.
- Influences joint position and body posture
Medical device insole: Insoles are medical devices for specific malposition’s or poor alignment of the patients’ feet.
microfiber minted black
EVA magenta (approx. 30° Shore A)
1.6 mm TOP Flex blue (approx. 10 – 15° Shore A)
EVA black (approx. 30° Shore A)
carbon (from size 45/46)
postings (approx. 50° Shore A)
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity