igli Active LightNarrow high-quality carbon foot orthotic
- The tapered forefoot offers more space to wear this style in slim shoes
- narrow carbon shell for slim shoes
- good moisture absorption thanks to the top cover made of hydrofresh
Thin, comfortable foot orthotic for active people
igli Active Light is an foot orthotic with a forefoot cushion that offers more room for use in narrow shoes. It is a narrow design consisting of a thin carbon shell. The Hydrofresh top cover provides a fresh climate in the shoe. igli Active Light supports the arch of the foot and is designed for the individual correction of a foot malpositions. The foot orthotic heel cushion absorbs the forces that occur on foot strike.
The foot orthotic is recommended for particularly active people and is suitable for everyday and sports shoes as well as for narrow sports shoes. The foot orthotic can also be used for providing support in fashionable men's and women's shoes.
- Extra slim design for use in slender or fashionable shoes
- The heel cushion absorbs force upon heel strike
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct foot position
- Can have a positive influence on joint position and body posture
Foot orthotics are medical devices for specific malpositions or poor alignment of the patient's feet.
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon foot orthotics are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy.
Do not wear the foot orthotic if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity