igli® Allround Light C+High-quality insole with particularly strong carbon
- C+ stands for added stability in the carbon
- Transverse arch-support thanks to the flat pad
- flexible carbon bar provides support without limiting movement
igli Allround Light C+ for support of the transverse arch
The igli Allround Light C+ is an insole with particularly strong carbon. An integrated flat and drop-shaped pad supports the arch of the foot (more specifically the transverse arch) The flexible carbon bar allows a precise guidance of the foot from the heel to the heads of the metatarsal bones without limiting movement. The material ensures more stability and distributes the pressure evenly over the whole tread surface area. An additional advantage of igli Allround C+: The insole can be used in many ways due to its simple fit.
igli Allround C+ is used for the individual correction of the position of the foot in foot deformities. The product is suitable for both everyday and sports shoes.
- Firmer foot bed with recesses to ensure greater control and comfort during high energy activities
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct foot position
- Enables lasting treatment success via free range of motion with targeted support.
- Enables targeted guiding of the foot, from the heel up to the heads of the metatarsals
- Influences joint position and body posture
The orthotic blank is handed over to the supplying specialist groups. They build up a custom-made orthotic. This ensures that the patient's foot is treated according to the indication.
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity