igli Allround Light C+ for support of the transverse arch
The igli Allround Light C+ is an insole with particularly strong carbon. An integrated flat and drop-shaped pad supports the arch of the foot (more specifically the transverse arch) The flexible carbon bar allows a precise guidance of the foot from the heel to the heads of the metatarsal bones without limiting movement. The material ensures more stability and distributes the pressure evenly over the whole tread surface area. An additional advantage of igli Allround C+: The insole can be used in many ways due to its simple fit.
igli Allround C+ is used for the individual correction of the position of the foot in foot deformities. The product is suitable for both everyday and sports shoes.
- This is supported by your health insurance
- Prescribed by a doctor
- Firmer foot bed with recesses to ensure greater control and comfort during high energy activities
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct foot position
- Enables lasting treatment success via free range of motion with targeted support.
- Enables targeted guiding of the foot, from the heel up to the heads of the metatarsals
- Influences joint position and body posture
Medical device insole: Insoles are medical devices for specific malposition’s or poor alignment of the patients’ feet.
Einlagenrohlinge zur Abgabe an die versorgenden Fachkreise für die Erstellung von Sonderanfertigungen zur indikationsgerechten Versorgung des Patienten am Fuß.
Vacusoft white (approx. 35° Shore A)
carbon (igli Allround Light)carbon (igli Allround Light C+)
postings (approx. 50° Shore A)
35/36 – 49/50
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity
Functional insoles to provide relief and support for your feet
As a medical retailer you can order directly from medi's e-shop around the clock
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- +49 921 912-0
- +49 921 912-783
See our FAQ page for more help and information