igli Allround Light C+High-quality foot orthotic with particularly strong carbon
- C+ stands for added stability in the carbon
- Transverse arch-support thanks to the metatarsal cushion
- flexible carbon shell provides support without limiting movement
igli Allround Light C+ for support of the transverse arch
The igli Allround Light C+ is an foot orthotic with particularly strengthened carbon. An integrated flat and drop-shaped metatarsal pad supports the arch of the foot (more specifically the transverse arch) The flexible carbon shell allows a precise guidance of the foot from the heel to the heads of the metatarsal bones without limiting movement. The material ensures more stability and distributes the pressure evenly over the whole tread surface area. An additional advantage of igli Allround C+: The foot orthotic can be used in many ways due to its simple fit.
igli Allround C+ is used for the individual correction of the position of the foot in foot malpositions. The product is suitable for both everyday and sports shoes.
- Firmer accommodation with recesses to ensure greater control and comfort during high energy activities
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct foot position
- Enables lasting treatment success via free range of motion with targeted support.
- Enables targeted guiding of the foot, from the heel up to the heads of the metatarsals
- Can have a positive influence on joint position and body posture
Foot orthotics are medical devices for specific malpositions or poor alignment of the patient's feet.
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon foot orthotics are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the foot orthotics if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity