igli ActiveHigh-quality carbon insole for active people
- Forefoot and heel cushions for damping
- Lowering of the big toe
- Cover made of 100% microfibre
igli Active: Extra soft carbon insole for active people
The igli Active carbon insoles consist of cushions for the forefoot and the heel. The forefoot cushion relieves the metatarsal bones In turn, the heel cushion damps the forces that occur on foot strike. A recess in the forefoot of the insole also makes it possible to lower the big toes. The cover of the product is made of 100% microfibre - the extra soft material ensures a pleasant wearing feeling.
The igli Active insoles are particularly suitable for active people and are suitable for sport shoes (including hiking boots, for example) or everyday shoes.
- The forefoot cushion provides relief for the metatarsals
- The heel cushion dampens force during walking
- Supports the arch of the foot and helps individually correct the foot position
- Enables lasting treatment success via free range of motion with targeted support.
- Influences joint position, and body posture
The orthotic blank is handed over to the supplying specialist groups. They build up a custom-made orthotic. This ensures that the patient's foot is treated according to the indication.
- Hallux valgus
- Pes cavus
- Pes valgus
- Fallen arches
- Flat foot
- Splay foot
- Patellar tendinitis
igli carbon insoles are contraindicated for diabetes and neuropathy. Do not wear the insoles if you have an open wound on your foot.
- Severe foot deformity