Epicomed® E+motion® – elbow support for soft tissue compression
The Epicomed® E+motion® support contains Merino fibres for improved thermoregulation, therefore making it comfortable to wear in both summer and winter. Thanks to its particularly good flexibility, Epicomed® E+motion® provides an optimal fit even during extreme movements. This provides extra stability for secure support of the elbow even during high-stress activities.
The Epicomed® E+motion® elbow compression support can be used when soft tissue compression with profile pads at the elbow is required. The product can be used for both tennis elbow (epicondylopathia humeri radialis) and golfer's elbow (epicondylopathia humeri ulnaris). In addition, the Epicomed ® E+motion support helps relieve the pain and dissipate the swelling caused by osteoarthritis and arthritis of the elbow joint.
Thanks to the integrated 3D silicone quartz pads that exert gentle pressure on the tissues, the support has a pleasant massage effect. The compressive knitted fabric in a sporty design stabilises and relieves the elbow joint. This is reinforced by the supplementary strap. Wearing the Epicomed® E+motion® support also can promote the perception of body sensations in the region of the elbow.
The functional and high-quality material mix of active and Merino-fibres in particular ensures that the support is comfortable to wear. Thanks to its breathable and thermoregulating properties, the Epicomed® E+motion® elbow support provides a pleasant wearing feeling in both summer and winter.
The removable strap makes it possible to adapt the supportive effect individually to suit the user's own needs. The extra-large Comfort Zone ensures wearing comfort and more freedom of movement. The knitted-in silicone fibre in the flexible border of the support guarantees a secure fit and flexibility – even during extreme movements.
Whether in everyday life, at work or during sports, the Epicomed® E+motion® performance elbow support gives reliable support even during high stress activities. The temperature-regulating properties of the support are also convincing during sporting activities. The modern Clima Comfort* fibre technology wicks moisture away from the skin’s surface quickly and ensures a high level of breathability.
* Scientifically tested by the French Institut IFTH. The test result shows that Clima Comfort technology from medi guarantees climate exchange between the skin and the garment. medi achieved an outstanding total score with 11 out of 12 points.
- Merino fibre for improved thermoregulation in summer and winter
- Support can be adapted to the individual via removable band strap.
- Extra-large medi Comfort Zone for more freedom of movement
- Secure fit, comfortable and pleasant to wear due to the broad, flexible border with woven-in silicone thread.
- Active fibres for optimized breathability
- Particularly good flexibility to ensure optimal fit, even during extreme movement
- Extra stability for secure support during high-stress activity
- 3D silicone quartz pad
Elbow compression bandages with pad(s).
|circumference wrist (cm)||aB||20 - 23||23 - 26||26 - 29||29 - 32||32 - 35|