Epicomed® E⁺motion®Performance elbow support
- With Merino wool and Dry Skin technology
- Ergonomic sports knit
- Enhanced stability, power and massage in the knitted fabric
Epicomed® E+motion® – Sports support for soft tissue compression at the elbow
The Epicomed® E+motion® sports support is an elbow compression support with a pad. It stabilises and relieves the joint and reduces swelling (oedema) and haematoma. The special combination of performance material, fit (Performance Fit) and knitted fabric (Performance Compression) not only offers many advantages in active everyday life, but also in sports. For example, the compression can improve proprioception. This benefits the body’s own control and stabilisation of the joint. Thanks to its high degree of flexibility, Epicomed® E+motion® fits perfectly even during extreme movements.
The Epicomed® E+motion® elbow compression support is used when soft tissue compression with profile pads is required at the elbow. The sports support can be used for both tennis elbow (epicondylopathia humeri radialis) and golfer’s elbow (epicondylopathia humeri ulnaris). In addition, the Epicomed® E+motion® sports support helps to relieve pain and reduce swelling in cases of joint wear (arthrosis) and joint inflammation (arthritis) in the elbow.
Epicomed® E+motion® sports support: material, fit and compression
The combination of knit, material and fit provides stabilisation and support during every movement: the moisture-regulating Dry Skin technology and the thermoregulating, as well as odour-inhibiting, properties of the merino wool (mulesing-free*) ensure a high degree of wearing comfort (Performance Material).
Thanks to the ergonomic fit and XL movement zone, as well as the anti-slip system, the sports support sits securely and almost wrinkle-free. Stretch ribbing makes the Epicomed® E+motion® elbow support particularly comfortable to wear for almost any upper arm size (Performance Fit).
And, by the way: the Epicomed® E+motion® sports support is made of a knitted fabric that was specially developed for activity. It is 10 per cent thinner and 25 per cent tighter than comparable materials.** The highly elastic material possesses an excellent restoring force (strong self-recovery) and a very compact mesh. Thanks to the detachable strap with pressure scale, users can determine themselves how much pressure they want to apply to the affected area (Performance Compression).
- Merino wool: odour inhibiting and thermoregulating, mulesing-free.
- Dry Skin Technology for optimal moisture management.
- Ergonomic shape.
- XL movement zone for even better performance.
- Anti Slip System – holds with every movement.
- Stretch ribbed cuff – comfortable for each upper arm circumference.
- 3D silicone-quartz pads on both sides for massage and reduction of swellings.
- Removable band strap with pressure scale.
- Perceptibly more stability and power in the knit – for an even better body feeling.
Epicomed® E+motion is an elbow compression bandage with pads.
|circumference wrist (cm)||aB||20 - 23||23 - 26||26 - 29||29 - 32||32 - 35|
* With mulesing-free wool, the painful procedure of “mulesing” for sheep is dispensed with – for greater animal welfare.
** Product comparison of medi with own products