Adjustable compression garment for the hand.
The circaid juxtafit essentials hand wrap provides additional compression for the hand - from the wrist to the base of the fingers. Due to the individual bands it is easy to apply and is therefore ideal for self-management.
It is recommended to always wear the circaid juxtafit essentials hand wrap in combination with a circaid arm garment (e.g. circaid juxtafit). It can also be combined with the circaid glove.
• Compresses the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
• Adjustable for additional pressure on the dorsum of the hand
• Simple handling – ideal for self-care
• Available in standard sizes only – for the left or right hand
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the hand for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
0,5% Other Fibers
- other forms of oedema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure
Instructions circaid® juxtafit® essentials hand wrap
How to use our circaid® juxtafit® essentials hand wrap. Date of issue: from November 2020.