Easy-to-apply compression device for the fingers
The circaid glove is an easy-to-apply garment which provides additional light to moderate compression for the fingers. It is possible to trim the length of the fingers individually to the patients needs.
It is recommended to always wear the circaid glove in combination with a circaid arm garment (e.g. circaid juxtafit). It can also be combined with other circaid hand options.
- Provides light to moderate compression
- Individually adjustable length of the fingers
- Intuitive and simple donning
- Designed for left or right hand use
- It is recommended to always wear the circaid glove with a circaid arm garment
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the fingers for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
- other forms of oedema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure
|Circumferences in cm||cA||18 - 21||20 - 23||22 - 25||24 - 27||26 - 29|
|Art.-No. JU5G002||Art.-No. JU5G003||Art.-No. JU5G004||Art.-No. JU5G005||Art.-No. JU5G006|