Customisable and adjustable compression garment for the hand
The circaid customizable hand wrap provides additional compression for the hand - from the wrist to the base of the fingers. It can be customised to the patient´s individual circumferences. Due to the individual bands it's easy to handle and is therefore ideal for self-management.
It is recommended to always wear the circaid customizable hand wrap in combination with a circaid arm garment (e.g. circaid reduction kit arm). It can also be combined with the circaid glove.
- Provides additional compression to the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers
- Customisable to patient- individual circumferences and shape
- Adjustable to decreasing circumferences during decongestion
- Easy handling
- Bilateral use (left and/or right hand)
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the hand for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
- other forms of oedema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure