Massage effect due to integrated silicone pads -> reduction of swellings (oedema, hematomes)
Proprioceptive compression → Guidance and stabilisation of the joints
The optional, insertable heel wedges reduce painful tension on the Achilles tendon
Bandages for Achilles tendon compression
- Acute and chronic inflammation of the Achilles tendon
- Post-traumatic and postoperative inflammation
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening).
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes).
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use.