Massage effect due to integrated silicone pads -> reduction of swellings (oedema, hematomes)
Proprioceptive compression → Guidance and stabilisation of the joints
The optional, insertable heel wedges reduce painful tension on the Achilles tendon
Bandages for Achilles tendon compression
In principal, the support can be worn all day. However, this depends on how comfortable the support is to wear. The support should be taken off for longer breaks (e.g. sitting for a long time or a long car drive, sleeping). If you suffer excessive pain or discomfort during wear, please take off the product immediately and contact your doctor or specialized shop. The support is suitable for use in water. After use, please rinse out the product thoroughly.
Poliamide, polyester, elastane, viscose
Fabric softeners, fats, oils, lotions, ointments and soap residues can affect the material, hinder the climate comfort effect and cause skin irritations.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Acute and chronic inflammation of the Achilles tendon
- Post-traumatic and postoperative inflammation
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening).
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes).
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use.