Removable strap for individual pressure regulation
Breathable, elastic and light material and anatomically-shaped knit
Increased comfort by using softer material in the area around the thumb
Anatomically-shaped plastic splint for more stability
How does it work?/Mode of action
- Stabilisation of the joint
- Reduction of swellings and effusions due to the massage effect exerted by the interaction between the compressive knit and the volar splint
Before fitting the support, open the belt strap.
Pull the support over the hand and insert the thumb through the lateral opening.
Pull the belt strap round the joint and attach the end to the strap.
Please note that the support should be fitted for the first time as instructed by trained specialists.
Polyamide, Elastane, Polyester
Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wrist injuries, e.g. sprains, distortions
- Irritative conditions (posttraumatic, postoperative, rheumatic)
- Osteoarthrosis of the wrist
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening).
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the arms (e.g. in the case of diabetes).
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
protect.Manu active instructions for use 2.66 MB
How to use our protect.Manu active wrist supports. Date of issue: until January 2018.
protect.Manu active instructions for use 2.70 MB
How to use our protect.Manu active wrist supports. Date of issue: from January 2018.
protect.Manu active instructions for use 0.00 B
How to use our protect.Manu active wrist support. Date of issue: from October 2019.
See our FAQ page for more help and information