Removable strap for individual pressure regulation
Breathable, elastic and light material and anatomically-shaped knit
Increased comfort by using softer material in the area around the thumb
Anatomically-shaped plastic splint for more stability
Wrist compression bandages
Polyamide, Elastane, Polyester
Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wrist injuries, e.g. sprains, distortions
- Irritative conditions (posttraumatic, postoperative, rheumatic)
- Osteoarthrosis of the wrist
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening).
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the arms (e.g. in the case of diabetes).
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
protect.Manu active instructions for use
How to use our protect.Manu active wrist support. Date of issue: from October 2019.
You will find more promotional materials for medi products or health topics in our service section.Order for promotional materials