4-point rigid knee orthosis for control of anterior and posterior tibial translation. 3-point off-loader for varus- or valgus pressure relief.
protect.4 OA is a brace for varus/valgus pressure relief. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on unbroken skin.
- Relief of the lateral or medial compartment using the 3-point-principle
- Stabilisation of the knee joint via the 4-point-stabilisation-principle
- Flat and lightweight frame design
- Anatomically pre-moulded, twist-resistant frame geometry
- Reliable varus/valgus articulations located close to the hinge
- Numbered straps provide easy and secure usage
- Padding set for individual patient adaption
- Wedge set for flexible extension and flexion limitation
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
protect.4 OA is a rigid brace for relief and stabilisation of the knee joint.
Aluminum, Polyamide, PU
All indications requiring unicompartimental relief by 3 point principle and additional physiological guidance and stabilization by 4 point principle and if necessary limitations of Range of motion such as:
- Severe medial or lateral gonarthrosis (at least level III) combined with ligament instability
- Unicompartmental relief at serve gonarthrosis before HTO (brace test)
- Cartilage surgery or chondroplasty
- Meniscus intervention
- Combined lateral and medial osteoarthitis