4-point rigid knee orthosis for control of anterior and posterior tibial translation. 3-point off-loader for varus- or valgus pressure relief.
protect.4 OA is a brace for varus/valgus pressure relief. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on unbroken skin.
Off-loading system due to 3-point-principle
Exact and effective valgus or varus pressure exerted close to the knee joint
Wide, well cushioned frame padding for the 3-point pressure relief system
Malleable frame design to reduce torsional forces
Ultraflat, very light weight and non protruding frame and hinge construction
Undersleeve available upon request
Aluminum, Polyamide, PU
- Severe medial or lateral gonarthrosis (at least level III) combined with ligament instability
- Unicompartmental relief before HTO (brace test)
- For relief of painful stress fractures (e.g. tibiahead)
- Cartilage surgery / chondroplasty / meniscus refixation / displacement osteotomy with required postoperative relief of the medial or lateral compartment
- Strong overloading of the medial or lateral compartment
- Permanent relief, where surgery is contraindicated
- Combined lateral and medial osteoarthitis