4-point knee orthosis for control of anterior and posterior tibial translation
The protect.4 evo is a functional knee orthosis.
The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- Stabilisation of the knee joint via the 4-point-stabilisation-principle
- Collateral stabilisation of the knee joint by rigid frame
- The hinge design enables the wedges to be changed from outside
- The movable D-rings adjust flexibly upon movement and provides that the brace supports secure fit on the leg
- Flat and lightweight frame design provides that the brace is as comfortable to wear as possible under clothing.
- Removable pads
- Comprehensive set of wedges for flexible extension and flexion limitation
- Anatomically pre-moulded frame
- Numbered straps for easy and secure usage
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
protect.4 evo is a rigid brace designed to guide and stabilise the knee joint using limitation for extension / flexion.
All indications requiring a physiological guidance and stabilization of the kneejoint and / or relief of the Joint in two directions such as
- Cruciate ligament ruptures (conservative / postoperative)
- Collateral ligament ruptures (conservative / postoperative)
- Knee instability
- Meniscus intervention
- Cartilage surgery
None known at present
circumference of thigh 15 cm above the centre of the knee
|Circumferences in cm||kT||31 -37||37 - 45||45 - 51||51 - 57||57 - 65||65 - 74|
|article number left||kB||G.700.201||G.700.202||G.700.203||G.700.204||G.700.205||G.700.206|
|article number right||kB||G.700.301||G.700.302||G.700.303||G.700.304||G.700.305||G.700.306|