Limitation and prevention of injurious movements thanks to the adjustable, marked limitation of external rotation, abduction and anteflexion of the shoulder joint
The elastic knit exerts gentle local compression on the superficial soft-tissues to limit and counteract swelling and reduce muscular tension
Corrects postural deficits in the shoulder with accurate centring of the head of the humerus in the glenoid cavity and easing of shoulder pain
Shoulder joint compression bandages with additional functional elements
How often and when should I wear the support?
It is suitable for continuous use over a number of weeks. But during longer periods of rest (e.g. when sleeping) the support should be removed.
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane
Hook and loop fastener should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Conservative/post-operative after proximal humeral head, scapula or glenoid fractures and AC joint dislocations
- Conservative with anterior shoulder luxation and chronic anterior subluxation as well as painful omarthrosis
- Post-operative after shoulder stabilisations, rotator interval reconstruction, refixation of the biceps tendon anchor
- Conservative and postoperative treatment of posterior shoulder luxation
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the arms (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use